Soul Surgery offers an alternative form of body work known as Craniosacral Therapy (CST). CST is a gentle, hands-on approach that releases tensions deep in the body to relieve pain and dysfunction and improve whole-body health and performance.
Practitioners use a soft touch no greater than the weight of a nickel to release restrictions in soft sittues that surround the central nervous system. CST is increasingly used as a preventive health measure for its ability to bolster resistance to disease, and it’s effective for a wide range of medical problems associated with pain and dysfunction.
Craniosacral Therapy can address the following conditions:
- Stress and Tension-Related Disorders
- Concussion and Traumatic Brain Injury
- Migraines and Headaches
- Chronic Neck and Back Pain
- Motor-Coordination Impairments
- Infant and Childhood Disorders
- Brain and Spinal Cord Injuries
- Chronic Fatigue
- TMJ Syndrome
- Central Nervous System Disorders
- Learning Disabilities
- Orthopedic Problems